Saturday, February 15, 2014

One By One

 "And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto them saying: "Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world. "And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come. "And when they had all gone forth and had witnessed for themselves, they did cry out with one accord, saying: "Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! And they did fall down at the feet of Jesus, and did worship him."  
(3 Nephi 11: 13-17)

The Lord loves all of His children. Jesus Christ suffered and died for all of us.  These people were able to go one by one to feel, see, and understand what He did for us.  I was not a part of that multitude, and at times I look at my relationship with God as being part of a multitude. But Jesus Christ knows us all individually.  I didn't get to go and feel the prints in His hands and feet, but I can still gain that relationship with Him in my life.  I can know Him, and if you take the time to get to know Him, you can have that personal relationship with your Savior as well.



I am a child of God.  Jesus Christ is my brother, and He is my Redeemer.  The more I accept this, and the more I strive to know my Lord, the more I recognize that He already knows me.  I can see everyday the things that God has prepared for me.  The people He has lead me to to meet, and the blessings that He lovingly gives to me.


Look for the hand of the Lord in your life.  I know He is there.
Jesus Christ visiting the Nephites


I want to share with you how I am coming to know my Savior, and how I see His love in the lives of everyone around me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment